In more than two years of weekly writing on our event blog, we’ve had a handful of posts stand out above the rest… For the last 120 weeks, we’ve published a weekly post on this event blog. Just as our sign-up form says, we want to give you the trips, secret tips and trends that help make your events rise above the rest. So we’ve compiled our most popular, shared and controversial posts of all time. We did this for three reasons:
- To give new readers an easy “digest” of posts to start with.
- To give long-time readers an appendix of important posts to revisit when they become more relevant to them.
- To try and get a better sense of what works and what doesn’t.
What we’ve found is that generally, the posts on this list have one of these two characteristics:
- They challenge the status quo of the events industry
- They solve a problem that event and meeting planners have to deal with every day
It was fun looking back and putting this list together of our top event blogs, and we hope it’s as helpful for you as it was for us. Read More