Measuring and Managing Events with Technology – What technology are you currently using for measuring event ROI? What works? What doesn’t? This week’s episode of #EventIcons features Michael Piddock of Glisser and Brian Friedman of Loopd. With so much technology out there these days it is sometimes difficult to sort through it all and find what works best. As event planners, we need the ability to measure and manage events with ease and accuracy. This week we address this need and delve into tech that offers the functionality that we need in this business. These industry-leading event icons are here, live, to answer all of your questions about the technology they use to measure and manage their events and why they love it. Join us, and take your place on the cutting-edge of event tech!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Glisser – Interactive Presentations
- Loopd – The World’s Most Advanced Event Engagement Platform
- Scoot – Rent a Scooter in San Francisco, CA (transportation)
- Prisma – Convert Photos into Works of Art
- Predictable Revenue by Aaron Ross and Marylou Tyler
- Zapier – Boost Your Motivation