PCMA truly cares about the personal success of all their members and their organizations. They are committed to making their members they best they can be. They have been around for decades and are constantly pushing the events industry forward.
Today on our iconic panel we are joined by Sherrif Karamat of PCMA and Claire Smith of Vancouver Convention Centre. They will be taking us through an extremely thought provoking episode! Not only will we learn more about PCMA, but we will learn about the industry as a whole and how it connects to other global issues. Our panel will discuss what key challenges the industry collectively faces. The impact we have as event planners on the world, and how we can make a difference. They will also discuss what they are looking forward to at IMEX this week and so much more! Watch the episode in full below!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Sherrif Karamat of PCMA (@SherrifK)
- Claire Smith of Vancouver Convention Centre (@ClaireConnects)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- What is PCMA & Convening Leaders? – #EventIcons Episode 42
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- PCMA Catalyst
- News & Industry Insights
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck(book)
What are your favorite tips and tricks for using event furniture to engage? Comment below and let us know.