Can you believe we’re actually celebrating yet another #EventIcons anniversary? And that’s it’s already been four years since Will Curran began this journey? Either way, and whether you’ve been tuning in since 2015 or you just recently found out about the show, we couldn’t be happier that we get to celebrate with you! Four years of iconic guests, four years of creativity, four years of pushing the boundaries of the events industry. And today, we’re doing a round-up of the year 2019.
Our iconic hosts themselves get together for one stellar episode. Welcoming Will Curran, Brandt Krueger, Lindsay Martin, and Alex Plaxen, we’re going over the highlights of the past 12 months. So, what were the best episodes? And which ones got the most love from the audience? What did our hosts learn with all the amazing guests we had? All of this and so much more on the #EventIcons anniversary episode. Press play right now and join us in our walk through memory lane!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our event industry podcast episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons.
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic hosts from this week’s special episode of the #EventIcons anniversary:
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
- Lindsay Martin of Nifty Method Marketing & Events (@lindsaythecmp)
Check out the epic episodes that make the #EventIcons anniversary so special!
- Live From #GoWest2019
- IMEX Frankfurt Greatest Hits
- ILEA Live 2019
- Connect Marketplace 2019
- IMEX America 2019 Official Roundup
- The Story Behind The Redesigned World Education Congress
- Exploring Hackathons for Events
- Event Ideas to Keep It Weird and Make It Awesome!
- Inclusion In The Events Industry: The Impact of The Americans With Disabilities Act
- Serving Alcohol at Events: Best Practices To Ensure Safety & Tackle Potential Issues
- Transparency in the Events Industry
- How To Avoid Event Planner Burnout
- All About The Event Tech Podcast
- Game Stop
- Safety & Security In Events
- How To Do Crisis Communication For Your Event
- Improving Your Attendee Experience: Design Thinking For Events
- Life On The Road For Event Planners
- Using Client Gifts To Close More Business
- Planning Sustainable Events: How We Can Solve Global Issues
- Ashley Strachovsky, Event Prof & Rising Star
- Learning & Performance Design: It’s Part Of The Experience
- Women In Events
- Favorite Tools of The Year
- Taking Event Design To The Next Level
- Global Meetings Industry Day: Growing Our Industry Forward, a Leadership Perspective
And that does it for this week’s amazing edition of the show. Again, thank you so much to everyone out there who tunes in to watch every week! We couldn’t be happier over the fact that we get to celebrate the #EventIcons anniversary with you. Make sure you revisit our favorite episodes from this year, all linked above. See you next week!