This week’s #EventIcons continues on the topic of event design. Last Wednesday we dove into design thinking and its impact on events. And to take it a step further, we’re introducing the #EventCanvas methodology. As everyone knows, designing an event is stressful and time-consuming. This is exactly the part where having processes in place can make a world of a difference. However, putting the machine to work can be hard if you have no idea where to start.
That’s how this week’s #EventIcons will help. Joining our hosts Will Curran, Alex Plaxen, and Tahira Endean is Ruud Janssen. Ruud is a Switzerland-based entrepreneur, who has been an innovator and game-changer in the Hospitality and Meetings & Events Industry since 1994. He is the founder of the Event Design Collective GmbH (the event design consulting & training firm), along with Roel Frissen, aimed at creating a common language for Meetings & Events.
Their #EventCanvas has the potential to completely revolutionize the way we look at designing events. Join our hosts and their guest for a very special episode, and learn how you can elevate your designing experience.
How to subscribe to #EventIcons:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow #EventCanvas on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in #EventCanvas episode:
- Event Design Handbook – Systematically design innovative events using the #EventCanvas
- Event Canvas Download
- CIRKUSTÄLT Children’s tent
- Event Design Handbook: Systematically Design Innovative Events using the #EventCanvas
So, what are your thoughts on the #EventCanvas? Have you given it a try before, or do you currently have another process in motion? Let us know!