Endless has been out and about lately – more precisely, around IMEX Frankfurt. This week, we’ve already brought you a very special edition of Event Tech Podcast. But there are so many cool new things to go over, one episode simply wouldn’t cut it! With that in mind, today we bring you an extra spicy edition of #EventIcons.
Our hosts Will Curran, Brandt Krueger, Alex Plaxen and Lindsay Martin-Bilbrey put together an anthology series just for you. It’s the official Greatest Hits of IMEX Frankfurt! So, be ready for an exciting hour, featuring enough icons to leave you starstruck. This international exhibition allowed us to sit down with people from all walks of the event industry. There are nuggets of information and knowledge everywhere, so start taking notes. Jump onboard of this week’s #EventIcons, and learn from the experts that got together in the wonderful stage that is IMEX Frankfurt!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our event industry podcast episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons.
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests:
- Roger Tondeur of MCI Group
- Reggie Aggarwal of Cvent
- Sharon Fisher
- Fiona Pelham of Positive Impact Events
- Andy Sharp of SongDivision
- Gerrit Heijkoop of LiveOnlineEvents
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting
- Will Curran of Endless Events
- Lindsay Martin-Bilbrey of Pathable
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- MCI Group
- Positive Impact Events
- IMEX Facebook
- IMEX Twitter
- IMEX Youtube
- Live From IMEX 2018 – #EventIcons Episode 135
- IMEX America: USA’s Largest Meetings Industry Trade Show – #EventIcons Episode 33
- Imagination + the #EventCanvas at #IMEX19 boost event design practitioners in Frankfurt
Did you get the chance to attend IMEX Frankfurt this year? What are your thoughts on what’s new and what’s different in the event industry? What are you most excited about in the upcoming years? Let us know in the comment section below!