Happy New Year!! This week we are celebrating the new year and looking forward to 2018 event industry trends. In this episode, our hosts – Brandt Krueger, Alex Plaxen, Tahira Endean & Audrey Gallien are here to talk about what is trending in the event industry in 2018. We bet you do not want to miss this episode!
Some topics they address in this episode include diversity, event safety, event apps, hybrid events and MUCH MORE! So, jump into the video below and watch and learn the 2018 event industry trends! PS have your seen our guide to 2018 Event Trends?
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!What matters to me is the experience that you can't get anywhere else, and with the people, you can't find anywhere else! @BrandtKrueger Click To Tweet When we talk about building a worthwhile event, it's about building trust. @TahiraCreates Click To Tweet Experiential is the buzz word of the industry. It's a funny word! Every event needs to Experiential. @CatalystInc Click To Tweet An event that is worth attending to me is something that you can't experience outside that event. @APlaxen Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Intentional Event Design Our Professional Opportunity by Tahira Endean(Book)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain(Book)
- Diversity in Events
- Picking The Perfect Event Venue
- School of Event Planning & Management
- Panels & Moderation – Everything You Need To Know
- How Is Your Event App Security
- Safety at Events – What Every Event Planner Needs to Know
- What Do You Know About Virtual Reality For Events?
- How To Plan Smart Meetings
- How To Engage Your Audience
- IMEX America: USA’s Largest Meetings Industry Trade Show
- 2018 Event Industry Trends
- Google Photos
- Google Backup and Sync