Safety at events should always be a top priority when creating your event. Today we bring in Pierre-Luc Rompré of Stageline Mobile Stage, Inc. to discuss event safety. In this episode, we cover stage safety basics for both indoor and outdoor events when it comes to rigging, weather and more. Finally, we discuss what you need to ask your vendors, and red flags to look out for when booking them. It is crucial to make safety a priority at your event so be sure to watch and learn below!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!Last minute changes that aren't handled properly are a big safety concern. @stagelinestages Click To Tweet Be curious, ask questions, and get to know the people you're working with. @stagelinestages Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Pierre-Luc Rompré of Stageline Mobile Stage, Inc. (@stagelinestages)
- Laura Lopez of Social Tables (@1aura1opez)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Stageline Mobile Stage, Inc. (The leading designer and manufacturer of mobile hydraulic stage, mobile staging, portable stage and more for sale or for rent.)
- Stageline Products
- Stageline YOUTube
- SAM750 (A giant mobile stage assembled in unbeatable time.)
- Event Safety Alliance (Dedicated to promoting “life safety first” throughout all phases of event production and execution.)
- The Hustle (An email newsletter for tech.)