Diversity in Events is the topic of the day and we are really looking forward to getting into it! Our ICONIC guest panelists include Audrey Gallien, Marketing Director of Catalyst, and Carson Edwards, Jr., Global Sales Account Executive of Marriott International. What is diversity? Why is diversity in events so important? Not only will we be tackling this challenging topic head-on, but our guests will be lending their experience, and sharing their insight, on how we can all incorporate diversity into our businesses and events. We couldn’t be more excited about this week’s guests and this very important topic. You don’t want to miss this!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live and participate? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
It's always easier to measure exclusion than inclusion. If you're doing it right, it is hard to see. Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Mindfulness in Plain English by Henepola Gunaratana
- Saga by Brian Vaughan
- Marketing to People Not Like You
- Brand Warfare by David D’Alessandro
- Career Warfare by David D’Alessandro
- Minority Rules by Kenneth Arroyo Roldan and Gary M. Stern