Everyone could be a little smarter when it comes to planning events. There’s always room to grow. In this week’s episode we’re learning from Marin Bright of Smart Meetings. Marin is here to share her experience and expertise so that we can all plan smart meetings!
She’ll be discussing how her business is impacting the meeting and events industry, how they stay on the cutting edge of reporting on the latest technology and the coolest events in the industry, and she’ll share all about Smart Meetings 360.
Don’t miss out! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!Organize your resources. It shows when you're streamlined. @MarinBright Click To Tweet Attendees want experiences. Move them. Make them think outside the box. Create a memory. @MarinBright Click To Tweet We try to make the planners feel special and anticipate their needs at our events. @MarinBright Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- #EventIcons IMEX Episode
- How To Fulfill The 5 Senses With AV (Webinar by Endless)
- Smart Connections LinkedIn Group
- Educational Measures
- Smart Meetings 360
- A Company Of Owners by Daren Martin
- The Sink by Jeffrey Robinson
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
- Gilt – Online Shopping
- Feedly RSS
- Skift – Travel News