Are you curious how to engage your audience? Do you know how keep them tuned in? Well, if you have questions about audience engagement, you’re in the right place! This weeks topic is audience engagement. We have all answers you need! Joining us this week are the ICONIC Samuel Jay Smith(Interactive Meeting Technology, LLC), and Juraj Holub (Slido).
In this episode, they’ll be discussing how to engage your audience, and SO MUCH MORE! Stay tuned for the discussion that you won’t want to miss!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!Event apps need to focus on the simple tasks. You don't have to solve all the world's problems! @samueljsmith Click To Tweet The briefing right before the session is very important. Your moderator and speaker won't remember [email protected]_Holub Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Samuel Jay Smith of Interactive Meeting Technology, LLC (@samueljsmith)
- Juraj Holub of Slido (@Juraj_Holub)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- SocialPoint Blog
- Interactive Meeting Solutions
- THE GAME GUIDE: The SocialPoint Guide To Interactive Trade Show Games [E-Book]
- 18 Success Stories from Amazingly Interactive Events
- Cambridge Dictionary
- Slack:Where Work Happens
- The Secrets Behind Conference Engagement – #EventIcons Episode 70
- Into the Heart of Meetings: Basic Principles of Meeting Design by Mike van der Vijver, Eric de Groot [Book]
- The Power of Participation: Creating Conferences That Deliver Learning, Connection, Engagement, and Action by Adrian Segar [Book]
- Kinja Deals