Think you know all there is to know about virtual reality for events? We bet we can surprise you! On today’s episode, we are featuring ICONIC experts on our panel including Adam Amaral (Owner and Director) and Glenn Snyder (Co-Owner and Partner) of Master of Shapes, and Stephen Kae (VP of Marketing) of Notion Theory. These guys know everything there is to know about using virtual reality for events. What a panel!
These guys are here to answer all of your questions about utilizing virtual reality (VR) in an impactful way. They’ll even be looking into the crystal ball and sharing what they foresee as next in this exciting area. So much information! You can’t miss this. Tune in and check it out!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!If you have VR at an event it's still a novelty. @stephenkae Click To Tweet We're creating takeaways and videos that can be shared. @_glennsnyder Click To Tweet Bad content will ruin VR. They'll expect it to be the norm. Plan ahead. @masterofshapes Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Adam Amaral of Master of Shapes (@masterofshapes)
- Glenn Snyder of Master of Shapes (@_glennsnyder)
- Stephen Kae of Notion Theory (@stephenkae)
- Laura Lopez of Social Tables (@1aura1opez)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Master of Shapes (Interactive||Design||Direction – A design-driven interactive studio specializing in making the impossible.)
- Notion Theory (Logically Creative. Whether you need a sleek application, a branding overhaul, or an immersive virtual experience, we welcome the opportunity to tell your story.)
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (A Novel – VR for Beginners)
- Futurism (Website)
- Amazon’s Echo Look (Hands-Free Camera and Style Assistant)
- Reddit (Website)