Influencer marketing can be a powerful way to attract more attention to your events. Many brands and events use influencer marketing that are looking to become more well known or position themselves with a certain audience. Using influencers is a really unique way to do this. Influencers have a strong understanding of their audience. They can help brands and events alike launch their businesses to new heights.
In today’s episode of #EventIcons our iconic panel Nick Borelli of Borelli Strategies, Melissa Brandle of August United, and Rachel Stephan of snöball event influencer marketing join us for an in-depth discussion on influencer marketing at events. They will discuss what defines an influencer. What size and types of events benefit from influencers. The difference between digital and in-person influencer campaigns. We will cover strategies for successfully using influencer marketing and so much more. If you have thought about using influencers to market your event you can’t miss this episode!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!People like to do business with people they trust over Brands. @NickBorelli Click To Tweet An Influencer is someone who has a presence online and social who has a certain number of followings. @MelissaBrandle Click To Tweet Influencers are not paid. They are doing it for free. They are part of an event in a way! @StephanRachel Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Nick Borelli of Borelli Strategies (@NickBorelli)
- Melissa Brandle of August United (@MelissaBrandle)
- Rachel Stephan of snöball event influencer marketing (@StephanRachel)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Borelli Strategies
- August United
- snöball event influencer marketing
- 15 FREE Influencer Marketing Tools to Find Influencers
- 7 Great B2B Influencer Marketing Examples
- Influencer Marketing Resources
- The FTC’s Endorsement Guides: What People Are Asking
- Planners Give Events a Megaphone with Influencer Marketing
- How to Get the Right People to Attend Your Event(Podcast)
- Google Alerts
- Starting Your Own Event Company – #EventIcons Episode 4
- Ctrl + Alt + Del – #EventIcons Episode 24
- 2017 Event Trends – #EventIcons Episode 40
- Meet The Chuck Norris Of #EventProfs, Nick Borelli – #EventIcons Episode 57