This week, Nick Borelli returns as our esteemed guest panelist and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to learn more about the man behind the myth. He’s sharing his personal experience and insights, as well as advice for those who are just getting started in this industry.
We always look forward to having the opportunity to bring your questions to the experts, and today is a true treat! Nick shares with us how he got his start in the industry, as well as an incredible list of his favorite books, links, articles, etc. This is an episode not to be missed!
Don’t forget to check out our Epic Resources section below where we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!@nickborelli Create more data points in your events that can be empirically proven as a success. Click To Tweet @nickborelli Reach out to the @SEARCHFound if you're in the industry and need assistance. Click To Tweet @nickborelli Organize your life to give you time to be inspired. Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Nick Borelli of Borelli Strategies (@nickborelli)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Laura Lopez of Social Tables (@1aura1opez)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Basecamp Project Management Software
- Google Alerts
- Alan Berg
- Event Manager Blog
- Remotely Engaging by Martin Shepherdly
- How to Get Your Website Noticed by Filip Matous
- Psychology Today
- Architectural Digest
- Social Physics by Alex Pentland
- The Inevitable Box by Clarke Allen
- Booked It!: Selling, Closing and Standing Out in the Special Events Industry by Meryl Snow
- Giftology by John Ruhlin
- 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings by Sarah Cooper
- SEARCH Foundation
- Social Media Examiner
- Nick Borelli Mailing List
- Shed Simove (author)