This week, we take a look at the new industry event, Ctrl Alt Del, which has risen from the cancellation of a major industry conference. From their website: [CTRL] + [ALT] + [DEL] will transmit the amazing energy of events world movers & shakers across the globe, hitting a mental reboot to evolve our industry. With some of the strongest voices we will address critical topics that keep us up at night, talking through and finding solutions for New Breeds of Event Planners & Event Strategists, ROI on Networking, Integration Power to Improve Event Performance, Digital Transformation, Community Building, Digital Engagement, and Diversity at Events. This week, we feature the planners behind the conference as well as some of the amazing people who support it through speaking, hosting pop-up events or promoting on social media. If you have not heard about Ctrl Alt Del, it will be hosted worldwide on Tuesday, August 23rd 2016 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET. You can register to attend for free on their event page.
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Ctrl Alt Del Registration
- Ctrl Alt Del Atlanta Pop-Up
- Ctrl Alt Del DC Pop-up
- How To Fascinate
- #eventprofs and #meetingprofs hashtag
- Top 7 Podcasts For Event Planners