Today’s episodes is one of our favorites of the year. We are bringing together arguably the best minds in the #eventtech and social spaces to talk all about the top event tech trends in 2019. They will talk about what they have seen, where our industry is heading with tech and how we can continue to integrate more deeply and create better planner and participant experiences.
Our iconic panel Corbin Ball of Corbin Ball & Associates, James Spellos of Meeting U, and Nick Borelli of Borelli Strategies are joining us and weighing in on the event tech trends. They will chat about everything from chatbots and AI, to facial recognition and cybersecurity. If you are ready to explode your mind with usable, useful ideas – this is the must-see episode!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you! And now for the main topic in the episode below, 2019 Event Tech Trends!
I think AI is going to be come through the backdoor of data analysis. It is being used increasingly. AI is going to have a huge impact in general. But in our industry we are going to see the use of AI in many different ways.… Click To Tweet The idea of Amazon food revolutionized the food industry with technology this year! @jspellos Click To Tweet One of the biggest challenge people face with data analysis is that they get overwhelmed with all the things they could do they find through the data analysis. @NickBorelli Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Corbin Ball of Corbin Ball & Associates (@corbinball)
- James Spellos of Meeting U (@jspellos)
- Nick Borelli of Borelli Strategies (@NickBorelli)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Corbin Ball & Associates – Meeting Technology Headquarters
- Meeting U – Help people become more productive and comfortable with technology
- Borelli Strategies – Improving live experiences for attendees by supporting and advancing event professionals globally.
- Social Tables – Plan for the unplannable with the world’s most collaborative events platform.
- ITN International – Optimizes events and delivers actionable data that leads to future improvement.
- Event Tech Tribe – A collaborative ensemble of event tech specialists working together to make events better.
- WWDC18 – Apple Worldwide Developers Conference.
- Sciensio – The Art and Science of AI Chat.
- Chatby Inc. – Create a public chat zone out of any location including, schools, student residences, parks, bars, airports or any other building where people tend to gather.
- Radario – Instant event analytics, powerful CRM and personalized email marketing seamlessly integrated with ticketing platforms.
- The Indoor Lab – Provide the most comprehensive end-to-end analytics for indoor event locations using their proprietary platform and hardware.
- Mention – Get live updates about your brand from the web and social media.
- Feedly – Organize, read and share what matters to you.
- VR At Events- Everything You Need to Know – #EventIcons Episode 105 – In this episode, the ICONIC Jonah Brotman of House of VR discussed the challenges VR brings to the event industry, differences between AR and VR, and so much more!
- Cyber Security For Events : The Good The Bad & The Really Ugly – #EventIcons Episode 131 – Cyber security for events should be at the top of every event planners mind. But often, it’s overlooked or misunderstood. As event profs we need to very aware of cyber security for events. Is your clients data safe? If you aren’t sure this episode is for you!
- E-Gaming Events Revolution – #EventIcons Episode 113 – Discussion on best business opportunities for e-gaming segment and the numbers and statistics every event planner needs to know about e-gaming events.
What are your favorite tips and tricks for using event furniture to engage? Comment below and let us know.