Cyber security for events should be at the top of every event planners mind. But often, it’s overlooked or misunderstood. As event profs we need to very aware of cyber security for events. Is your clients data safe? If you aren’t sure this episode is for you!
In todays episode our ICONIC guest James Spellos of Meeting U joins our very own Will Curran and Brandt Krueger to discuss cyber security for events. From the basics like what do you have to protect? and how do you protect it? To a deeper dive into VPNs, passwords and softwares we will cover it all. This is a episode you cannot miss!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you! And now for the main topic in the episode below, cyber security at events!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- James Spellos of Meeting U (@jspellos)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- 2017 Event Trends – #EventIcons Episode 40
- 2018 Event Industry Trends – #EventIcons Episode 92
- Live from Connect Marketplace – #EventIcons Episode 127
- How to Improve Wi-Fi at Your Next Event!
- Meeting U
- Tiny Hardware Firewalls
- Private Internet Access
- Google Authenticator(Play store)
- Google Authenticator(iTunes)
- Titan Security Key
- The Fourth Transformation: How Augmented Reality & Artificial Intelligence Will Change Everything(Book)
- SECURITY NOW
What are your favorite tips and tricks to improve your cyber security for events? Comment below and let us know.