2 years of #EventIcons!! Yes, in this week’s episode, we are celebrating the two year anniversary of #EventIcons and looking back some of our favorite event professionals best moments on the show! This is very exciting episode of #EventIcons. In this episode, our hosts – Will Curran, Brandt Krueger & Alex Plaxen will be appearing and recapping interviews, guess, episodes, and favorite moments from the past two years. They’ll also cover who they’d like to have on the show in 2018! We are so excited for you to join us for this episode! This show is for YOU – and we want to hear what you, our viewers and our subscribers think.
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!I believe the cyber-security show will be awesome! @ItsWillCurran Click To Tweet I never considered Holograms are Augmented Reality, but my confusion got cleared on the Hologram episode. @BrandtKrueger Click To Tweet Focus groups are fascinating to me! @APlaxen Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The Signals Are Talking: Why Today’s Fringe Is Tomorrow’s Mainstream by Amy Webb(Book)
- School of Event Planning & Management – #EventIcons Episode 37
- 2017 Event Trends – #EventIcons Episode 40
- How To Save Money On Event AV – #EventIcons Episode 44
- How To Understand The Cost of AV – #EventIcons Episode 45
- Diversity in Events – #EventIcons Episode 46