Diversity at events is a crucial part of any successful event. There is more pressure than ever on event organizes to make their events diverse and inclusive. While it may feel overwhelming to do so, we can assure you diversity at events is a great thing. By taking the steps to make a diverse and inclusive environment your event will flourish. Furthermore, when there is diversity and inclusion at events the interactions are more authentic and conversations will bring innovation and challenge naturally.
So how do you ensure diversity at events? How can we take what is unique about every individual in attendance and use it as an advantage? What can you do to leverage diversity at events to make your programs and panels better? Our iconic guest, Adrienne Trimble of Toyota Motor North America and, Audrey Gallien of Catalyst Inc., answer these questions and more in our episode today! You can’t miss it!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
Diversity is looking at the different perspectives, aspects, arrays that you want to bring to the table! @Aceytrimble Click To Tweet Diversity is about pulling out the uniqueness of every single individual. @CatalystInc Click To Tweet When you have diversity of thought and engagement, interaction it brings innovation naturally. Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Adrienne Trimble of Toyota Motor North America (@Aceytrimble)
- Audrey Gallien of Catalyst Inc. (@CatalystInc)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Diversity in Events – #EventIcons Episode 46
- Catalyst Inc.
- HubSpot, Inc.
- Knowledge Center Of Catalyst
- The 25 Principles for Adult Behavior: John Perry Barlow