Today we are introducing our newest #EventIcons host, Lindsay Martin-Bilbrey! Lindsay is the CEO of Nifty Method Marketing & Events and the Vice President of Marketing & Partnerships at Pathable. Lindsay is a lively event professional armed with a very diverse background in the events industry and specializes in topics such as inbound and event marketing, attendee engagement, and so much more.
We are beyond excited to see her brilliance and personality shine on #EventIcons and learn some serious knowledge from her. Check out our bonus episode below to get to know our newest host! Welcome to #EventIcons Lindsay!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our event industry podcast episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons.
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Lindsay Martin-Bilbrey of Nifty Method Marketing & Events (@lindsaythecmp)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@ItsWillCurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode: