This is one of our favorite episodes of the year! If you follow #EventIcons you know our hosts travel the world and see so many epic events. Today our hosts are sharing their favorite events from 2018 with us. They will discuss what makes a great event, and highlights from the many events they attended this year. We will also cover what events are on their bucket lists for 2019. Watch below to get the scoop!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you! And now for the main topic in the episode below, our favorite events!IMEX is getting bigger and bigger every year. It's definitely one of my most favorite events of the year. @BrandtKrueger Click To Tweet For me I think that WOW moment is a criteria for an awesome event! @ItsWillCurran Click To Tweet Dreamforce is like the Disney World of Events! @APlaxen Click To Tweet A surprise for me this year was the GO WEST™! Great sessions and some really funny speakers. What they did is really great. @TahiraCreates Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Live From IMEX 2018 – #EventIcons Episode 135 A special episode of #EventIcons from IMEX 2018
- Live from Connect Marketplace – #EventIcons Episode 127Another episode from Connect Marketplace, We discussed on almost every topic in the events industry.
- Live From ILEA Live – #EventIcons Episode 126 Live from ILEA with some of the best and brightest in the event industry
- Behind The Scenes with INBOUND – #EventIcons Episode – 119 The INBOUND team are explaining everything about how they bring in the right speakers, how they evaluate and improve their content, setting expectations and so much more.
- Developers at #DF18: Check Out the Fun from Day 1
- Dave Grohl (SXSW) 2013 Keynote Speech in Full Dave Grohl giving his Keynote speech at South By Southwest (SXSW) 2013
- Snap Camera Bring the magic of Lenses to your live streams and video chats.
What are your favorite tips and tricks for using event furniture to engage? Comment below and let us know.