INBOUND is arguably one of the most-watched, must-attend events in our current times. Everyone wants to go. The event continues to attract an incredible audience around brilliant programming and content. Content is at the heart of everything they do. The speaker line up is buzzworthy and has included in the past huge names such as Michelle Obama and John Cena. With the launch of the INBOUND Studio they now even have a year-round content, all focused on the business of growing business.
In today’s episode our iconic guests Kim Darling, Laura Moran, Elijah Clark-Ginsberg. and Meghan Kenney of INBOUND. They will be giving us insight into how they choose and curate content for the event. The team will share how they break up the types of sessions to make them exciting and effective. They will explain how they bring in the right speakers, how they evaluate and improve their content, setting expectations and so much more. You really don’t want to miss this!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!You need to think like a marketer. People operate and consume content through different mediums very differently. @kimdarling Click To Tweet INBOUND is very important for bringing together a community of people, an overall movement of people. @lsmoran Click To Tweet It's really important for event planners to focus on simplicity and reliability. @eclarkginsberg Click To Tweet My One Tip for Event Planners is that have really good partners. @megkenney06 Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Kim Darling of INBOUND(@kimdarling)
- Laura Moran of INBOUND(@lsmoran)
- Elijah Clark-Ginsberg of INBOUND(@eclarkginsberg)
- Meghan Kenney of INBOUND(@megkenney06)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- HubSpot Blog
- The INBOUND Studio(Facebook)
- INBOUND Channel(YouTube)
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead(Book)