C2 Montreal is completely different from any event out there. C2 Montreal is all about setting the stage to spark creativity and exploration within attendees. The event is full of collaborative experiences and experiential brainstorming. Whether you are hoisted into the air during a lab or have a networking meet up in a mirrored room, you can expect the unexpected at C2 Montreal.
In this episode of #EventIcons the iconic Julia Cyboran of C2 Montréal joins us to teach us more about the magic and engineering that makes this event truly spectacular. She will fill us in on techniques C2 Montreal uses to collect data and how they leverage that knowledge to create amazing experiences. We will also talk about what goes into planning the collaborative experiences and the purposes behind them. By the end of this episode, we guarantee you will be inspired and itching to attend!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you! And now for the main topic in the episode below, C2 Montreal!
The theme of the event works as a guiding line for the creative process. @C2International Click To Tweet The entire event of C2 is designed to engage people in conversation. @C2International Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Live From IMEX 2018 – #EventIcons Episode 135 – In this special episode of #EventIcons, we are coming to you live from IMEX 2018. PACKED with 23 #EventIcons (yes, you read that right 23 industry heavyweights!).
- C2 Montréal – C2 Montréal is the annual international business conference that helps established and aspiring leaders unlock their creativity in order to better face disruption and change.
- The Economist – The Economist is an English-language weekly magazine-format newspaper owned by the Economist Group and edited at offices in London.
- PCMA – With more than 7,000 members and an audience of more than 50,000 individuals, PCMA is the world’s largest network of Business Events Strategists.
- Forbes Media LLC – Forbes is an American business magazine. Published bi-weekly, it features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics.
- The Wall Street Journal – The Wall Street Journal is a U.S. business-focused, English-language international daily newspaper based in New York City.
- New York Post – The New York Post is a daily newspaper in New York City. The Post also operates the celebrity gossip site PageSix.com, the entertainment site Decider.com, and co-produces the television show Page Six TV.
What are your favorite tips and tricks for using event furniture to engage? Comment below and let us know.