Every Friday for the next couple of months we will be having a Staff Spotlight blog, highlighting one member of our incredible staff each week. This week we’re going to take a look at Endless’ President, Will Curran.
How would you describe what you do to someone who doesn’t work here?
The best way that I can describe what I do is by saying that I am the propellent or the gasoline to the fire for the company. I push the vision of the company, come up with new ideas that help us achieve that vision, and make sure that everyone is on track to achieve those goals. I am also a big relationship builder. As the face of the company, I try to be in front of as many of our clients as possible, constantly building relationships, and getting feedback to help us improve and grow.
What was your most rewarding moment at Endless so far?
The G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance Summit in Australia was a culmination of my time thus far as an entrepreneur. From founding this company back in high school when I didn’t really know what the word “entrepreneurship” meant to becoming a delegate for the United States on entrepreneurship was amazing. It kind of brought everything together that I’ve been working for since starting this company 7 years ago.
What is something unique about you that most people don’t know?
I have two cats names Steve and Harrison. Harrison is named after a character on the TV show Dexter and Steve is named after Steve Jobs. I treat them like my children and I am definitely a big cat guy. If you come to my office you’ll see cat memes, cat shirts, and more!
What is one unique, extra enjoyable moment you’ve had at an event?
It’s hard for me to pick one event, but out of all of our events, I love meeting with the client at the end of the night and hearing how blown away and happy they are with their event. When they can only thank you after hours/days of preparation, your work really comes together and you see the impact you made. This is sometimes called “The Nod” (check out the video below).
What do you like to do in your free time?
What free time? Haha, I’m kidding. I do spend a lot of time thinking about the company, so even in my free time I am never too far away from it.
To take small breaks to recharge I love to play video games, listen to music, watch new movies (every Thursday at midnight I go see a new movie coming out), and I have taken up a new hobby in driving and exploring.
Any favorites that stick out?
- Books: Drive by Daniel Pink, anything by Seth Godin, I recently read Epic Content Marketing by Joe Pulizzi and loved it.
- Movies: Inception, The Dark Knight trilogy, Donnie Darko, and anything by Christopher Nolan (excited for Interstellar). I’m a big fan of thriller movies with twists and mind-blowing moments at the end.
- Music: My favorite band is Chronic Future. I’m a big fan of electronic music with my favorite being Dieselboy. I also really like jazz, with my favorite being Verve Remixed, a mix of classic jazz from the Verve label.
- TV Shows: Arrow, (excited for) The Flash, Person of Interest
- Video Games: I’m really excited for Destiny. I love Need for Speed, Call of Duty, Unreal Tournament, and Quake.
- Software/Tools: I love ScheduleOnce which allows you to schedule on your calendar easily, LG HBS730 bluetooth headphones, anything made by Google, and my Macbook Pro.
What is a quote that you live by?
“Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance Like nobody’s watching”