It’s wedding season and event planners know that planning a wedding can be especially challenging. We’ve got two amazing icons on our panel today to answer all of your questions on this hot topic! Sasha Souza (Event Designer, Influencer, Wedding Planner & Event Industry Mentor, Sasha Souza Events) and Kathy Piech-Lukas (President and Lead Event Designer, Your Dream Day, LLC). These ladies are experts at creating weddings to remember!
Some topics our guests address in this episode include: current trends, crazy client requests, and how to handle the unexpected. You don’t want to miss this.
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!You have to educate yourself. I go to multiple conferences a year. @sashasouza Click To Tweet Your goal is to translate the couple's vision into reality. @yourdreamday Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Sasha Souza of Sasha Souza Events (@sashasouza)
- Kathy Piech-Lukas of Your Dream Day (@yourdreamday)
- Liz King-Caruso of Liz King Events (@lizkingevents)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Sasha Souza Events (Considered one of the top event design & wedding coordination companies in the US.)
- Your Dream Day (Wedding Planners and Planning/Consulting in Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio.)
- Liz King Events (A forward-thinking event planning firm committed to strategically implemented brand events and a high-caliber guest experience.)