This week we are featuring the LEGEND behind EventMB (Event Manager Blog), Julius Solaris, an Events Industry Speaker and Author Extraordinaire! Julius is known for disrupting the events industry and bringing #EventProfs together. Today, he’ll be sharing about his humble beginnings and how he grew EventMB to become one of the largest publications in the events industry. We’ll also discuss using data to create content that #EventProfs want to see. This is a very special episode and we hope you were able to join us in person! As always, don’t forget to check out our Epic Resources section below where our guests share some of their favorite links and resources!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- EventMB – Event Manager Blog
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim
- Open Space Technology by Harrison H. Owen
- Joan Eisenstodt Blog, Eisenstodt Associates
- Patti Shock, Founder of ILEA
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Unshakeable by Tony Robbins