A team building event can give you a chance to get to know your team better. You can find out teammates strengths and weaknesses and develop better relationships. What does a great team building activity look like? What are the elements that make a great team building experience? If you are curious to know how to create a great team building experience then look no further! This week, we will give you our best ideas! This is your one-stop for everything you need to know about creating an epic team building event!
In this #EventIcons episode, we have two ICONIC guests Sydney Wolf (metroConnections) & Roger Haskett (Engagement Unlimited). They will be discussing their best tips for creating team building events. They’ll be answering all of your questions and sharing their secret tips for developing team events and much more! So listen up!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!If you present team building in the right way, then you can encourage your audience to participate! @sydneywolf Click To Tweet I don't know the specific needs to each client, but I do know that a better communication with my team will help them to meet their objectives effectively. @rogerhaskett Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Engagement Unlimited
- Infographic: The Fascinating Neuroscience Behind Engagement
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Active Participatory Model
- metroConnections Team Building
- metroConnections Team Building Webinar
- The Essential Elements of Facilitation by Simon Priest & Michael A. Gass(Book)
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari(Book)
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath(Book)
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor(Book)