The choices we make in the event industry make a huge impact on our world. Each event we plan, we have a choice to help or hurt our environment as a result of what we create. How do you go about creating sustainable events? What makes an event sustainable? If you are curious about creating a “greener” event, you won’t want to miss this!
In today’s episode, Kerem Baran (Boomset), Hans Etman (Masters in Moderation) and Nancy Zavada (MeetGreen) join us to answer all your questions on this hot topic. They’ll be discussing the trends in creating sustainable events. Furthermore, how to measure sustainability and much more. Stay tuned for an interesting discussion that you won’t want to miss!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!Everybody wants to be sustainable but they don't actually know how they can be! @kerembaran Click To Tweet You should always look at the value of your events and connect with your goals. @MiModeration Click To Tweet Events are now all about experience. @nancyjzavada Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Kerem Baran of Boomset (@kerembaran)
- Hans Etman of Masters in Moderation (@MiModeration)
- Nancy Zavada of MeetGreen (@nancyjzavada)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Masters in Moderation
- Mastering Moderation
- Green Event Checklist: 15 Things You Can Do Today
- Sustainable Event Resources (glossary, infographics, links, calculator, etc.)
- Green Meeting Industry Council
- Bill Emerson Good Samaritan Act of 1996
- Floating Apps
- Beacon Technology
- Goodie Bags