New York Comic Con is the East Coast’s biggest and most exciting popular culture convention. They featured the greatest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies and television. New York Comic Con is the largest pop culture convention in America and the only one that takes place in the comic book, publishing, media and licensing capital of the world. ReedPop is the organization behind New York Comicon and many other pop culture events around the world including PAX, Chicago’s C2E2 and Emerald City Comicon. This week we are speaking with three awesome guys from ReedPOP, Senior Global Vice-President, Lance Fensterman; Director of Comic Talent, Jim Demonakos; & Event Director, Mike Armstrong. Endless did the production for Emerald City Comicon, and worked directly with Jim to bring his vision to life and we are honored to have them on the show! Learn about what it is like planning New York Comic Con and the many other events they host every year!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Creating Magic: 10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life at Disney
- The Customer Rules: The 39 Essential Rules for Delivering Sensational Service
- Birth of BizBash – #EventIcons Episode 6
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events
- Netflix Culture Code