Phoenix Comicon creates a community where people passionate about pop culture come together. As a result, they bond over their passions and celebrate their inner geek through celebrity panels, interactive events and much more. In this week’s episode, we cover everything you need to know about Phoenix Comicon.
Phoenix Comicon stands out from the many other events in this niche. In this episode, two iconic event professionals, Matt Solberg (Director of Phoenix Comicon) and Joe Boudrie (Director of Programming for Phoenix Comicon) are laying it all out on the table. They will be sharing how they leveraged their knowledge and experiences and used them to scale Phoenix Comic so rapidly into an iconic event, and the challenges they face. They’ll also be discussing how they attract celebrities, and fans in this soul-bearing episode. There so much insight to be gained from these event pros and we are giving you direct access!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!We had an armed individual at our event. Removal was so efficient, most people didn't know. @PhoenixComicon Click To Tweet Have a dialogue with your attendees. Be open to their ideas and accept their feedback. @PhoenixComicon Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Joe Boudrie of Phoenix Comicon (@PhoenixComicon)
- Matt Solberg of Phoenix Comicon (@PhoenixComicon)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Phoenix Comicon
- Ticket Masters: The Rise of the Concert Industry and How the Public Got Scalped by Dean Budnick & Josh Baron (Book)
- ICv2: The Business Of Geek Culture
- Bleeding Cool
- Creating Magic: 10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life at Disney by Lee Cockerell (Book)