In the in events industry data is the new gold. Wouldn’t you love to get inside your attendees minds to better your event? With digital innovation at events now you can. Find out how to get important data about your attendees such as what parts of your event they spent the most time in, who they are networking with and beyond. Having access to this type of data allows for you to create the best experience possible for your events in the future.
In this episode of #EventIcons we are joined by the iconic Charles Truong of PixMob/klik and Victor Bohnert of Innovatis Group. They will discuss digital innovations in events and how to use technology to enhance engagement. They will share all about their platforms and how you can use them to gain insight into your attendees experience, and where they see personalization going for events. You can’t miss this!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!We try to pull as much information as we can from attendee data in order to personalize the experience as much as possible. @Charles_Truong Click To Tweet There are data points that we never use for the attendees, but they validate theories about our attendees actions at the event. @innovatisgroup Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Charles Truong of PixMob/klik (@Charles_Truong)
- Victor Bohnert of Innovatis Group (@innovatisgroup)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Evolution of Event Tech – #EventIcons Episode 102
- Innovatis Group
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist’s Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations, by Thomas L. Friedman(Book)
- How Google Works, by Eric Schmidt & Jonathan Rosenberg(Book)
- Magic Words: The Science and Secrets Behind Seven Words That Motivate, Engage, and Influence, by Tim David(Book)