It’s no question that everyone wants to build internal event team that’s amazing. However, actually going about creating the team can sometimes feel like a mystery. We are here to help you learn all about how to build an internal event team that is engaged and ready to execute events at the highest level.
On this episode of #EventIcons, Sej Pandya of Event Marketing Consultant, will be discussing how to build a great internal events team. We will talk about ways to connect your team whether you have weeks or a few hours to do so. How to filter and cut through the noise when hiring for your internal events team. Furthermore, we will discuss how brands are evolving their events and what you need to do to catch up. There is so much to cover today and by the end you will be a pro at building an internal event team!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!A lot of people says that incentive is one of the best ways to reward team members. To me it's going back to empowerment, you need to make them feel empowered. @SejPandya Click To Tweet To me, adaptability to changes is really important in the corporate industry. You know the market is continuously changing. @SejPandya Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Sej Pandya of Event Marketing Consultant(@SejPandya)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Event Key Performance Indicators: Metrics To Measure Your Events – #EventIcons Episode 124
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Gary Vaynerchuk Podcast
- Smart Meetings
- Getting It: Your Social Media Guide: Learn how to build your personal brand(Book)
What are your favorite tips and tricks to building an internal event team? Comment below and let us know.