Incentive programs are a big piece of the events industry. The expectations for incentive programs continue to change. It’s no longer only salespeople that are getting rewarded. Companies are focusing on many other aspects and objectives to reward too such as customer retention. As an event planner, you need to be ready and aware of these changes!
In this episode of #EventIcons our iconic guests Padraic Gilligan of SoolNua, and Megg Withinton of Intellective Group will cover everything you need to know about incentive programs. They will cover the differences between incentive organizations. Next, our guests will answer, how hospitality trends are being included in today’s incentive programs. What has changed in what companies are looking for in their incentive trip experiences and so much more. You don’t want to miss this episode if you are planning incentive programs! Speaking of planning, check out our for more ideas!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!I think that Incentive Program Design is definitely changing and it's changing really really early. @MeggWithinton Click To Tweet Incentives are finally in that place where they are bringing people from different cultures and helping one culture to understand the other culture. @eventopssware Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Padraic Gilligan of SoolNua(@Padraicino)
- Megg Withinton of Intellective Group(@MeggWithinton)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Intellective Group
- PCMA Convene
- William Boyd
- Ian McEwan
- Marketing Myopia
- United States Census Bureau
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Events (MICE) Industry Guide: Trends & Statistics
- The 2018 Event Technology Landscape
- WORLD OF DMCS