In this episode, we are covering the hot topic of hiring event staff. We will compare independent contractors and W2 employees, and which might be right for you. While there is no right answer, people have very strong feelings about what is best.
Our panel will discuss best practices for hiring your event staff. Furthermore, we will discuss the differences in breaks, travel, over time, the future of employment, and more.
There are benefits to both W2 employees and independent contractors and we will discuss them all in this episode. Hiring an event staff can be daunting but it doesn’t have to be. Here to help us thoroughly walk through the topic are our iconic guests, Noha Salah of The EventWork, Kelsey Crane and Krista Hazelwood of Quench Staffing. They will cover all the hot topics and tough questions you are dying to know about.We're able to develop teams, train staff, and make sure our staffers are vetted for our clients because our staffers are employees. @quenchlife Click To Tweet People are such a huge part of creating memorable experiences. Don’t skimp on staff! @the_eventwork Click To Tweet
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Noha Salah of The EventWork (@the_eventwork)
- Kelsey Crane of Quench Staffing (@quenchlife)
- Krista Hazelwood of Quench Staffing (@quenchlife)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources about hiring event staff:
- Live From ILEA Live – #EventIcons Episode 126
- Ask Us Anything & News Edition – #EventIcons Episode 20
- The EventWork
- Quench Staffing
- W-2 vs. 1099
- The Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Independent Contractor (Self-Employed) or Employee?
- Bee Invoicing
- Receipt Bank