Social media can be a challenge. With all the options available it can be overwhelming finding the right places to be or learning the tools. However, social media can be a great place to find community via social media groups. But how do you decide where to spend your valuable time and effort? What can you do to keep your group engaged?
In this episode of #EventIcons our iconic panel, David Adler of BizBash, Brittany Bucceroni of BizBash, Lotfi SENHAJI of Event Pros will be weighing in how to find the right social media groups for event profs. They will discuss why you need to be in social media groups. How to find the right groups for you. And how you can build your community through them plus so much more! You don’t want to miss what we have in store so jump into the video below!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!Social Anxiety is the biggest issue in the event industry. @davidadler Click To Tweet We do a bunch of stuff to keep people engaged in our groups. We have editors who asks questions and you can get featured into our magazine! @britbucc Click To Tweet Linkedin Groups are really great for engagement. But we can see a decrease in the overall engagement on Linkedin groups. -Lotfi SENHAJI Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- David Adler of BizBash (@davidadler)
- Brittany Bucceroni of BizBash (@britbucc)
- Lotfi SENHAJI of Event Pros
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- #EventProfs Communuity – the ultimate community for event professionals
- Birth of BizBash – #EventIcons Episode 6
- Event Pros group
- GatherGeeks Podcast by BizBash
- Event Planners Gather(Facebook)
- Event Planners Gather(LinkedIn)
- Event Manager Blog
- Event Professionals’ Group (EPG)
- EventProfs Mastermind
- Sales Navigator tool on LinkedIn
- Events & Promotional Marketing Professionals
- Event and Hospitality Industry Network by Cvent
- Video Scribe
- Event Peeps: For Experiential Marketing Industry Professionals