Events Improving Local Economies – At what point does an event truly impact a local economy and tourism? How can event planners help improve a local economy and tourism? How can planners involve the city and community to capture the most out of the event? If these are questions that you have ever considered, this week’s episode is just for you! This week we’re featuring three amazing panelists. Innovative leaders, Sara Hunt (Vice President of San Francisco Giants Enterprises and Director at Large for the International Live Events Association Board of Governors and Leadership San Francisco), Rachel Pearson (Vice President of Community & Government Affairs at the Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau), and Andrew Van Luchene (CEO of JackRabbit Systems and Zerista), will be answering these questions and more. Join us and let’s discuss Improving Local Economies Through Events!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Zerista – Event Apps for Conferences and Meetings
- GoToMeeting – Attend Meetings From Anywhere
- Trello – A Web-based Project Management App
- Zoom – Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing
- InsightDirect – Office Software Solution in the Home Service Industry
- NewsBlur – Personal News Reader
- Osprey Waypoint Backpack