This week marks a special anniversary for #EventIcons – one of our most popular annual shows – Sh!t Event Planners Say! We’ve got the icon, the man himself, Aaron Kaufman. He is back to tackle this awesome topic again. Live and uncensored! You don’t want to miss this!
You can always count on Aaron to tell it like he sees it. His honest and insightful commentary is refreshing and to the point. We’ll discuss things event planners say that they shouldn’t, things they don’t say that they should, and the things they say that just make veterans of the industry shake their heads.
Tune in and find out why COLLABORATION is KEY!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
I want to see more transparency and collaboration. Clients deserve specialists. @akthe5th Click To Tweet
..to those in Houston and surrounding areas. @SEARCHFound is here for you. Be strong! @akthe5th Click To Tweet
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Aaron Kaufman of Fifth Element Group (@akthe5th)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Fifth Element Group
- SEARCH Foundation – Assisting Event Professionals in Crisis. The SEARCH Foundation was formed in 1997 to assist special event, meetings, and hospitality professionals faced with a life threatening illness. Since that time it has expanded to include not only illness, but also any catastrophic occurrence. The events industry is a group of passionate professionals made up of many small business owners. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those affected by the recent storms in Houston and the surrounding areas. Please contact us for more information, for assistance, or to donate.