Events are now expected to bring a local feel to their experience! But, how can you bring local flair to your event? We’re going to tell you how! This week our ICONIC guest panelists are Andy Acs (TripScout), Erin Icenhour (Visit Charlotte), and Tressa Rini (Hello! Arizona Destination Management) and they are joining us to answer all of your questions on this topic.
Some topics our guests address in this episode include: advantages of bringing local flair to an event, benefits for planners to choose a unique venue, trends of AR and virtual events and SO MUCH MORE! This is an episode you don’t want to miss!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!Don't try too hard to be authentic. If you try too hard you aren't authentic. @TripScoutApp Click To Tweet Give someone something local that they can't get anywhere @ErinIcenhour Click To Tweet Event designing is a lot of curation. Finding the best experiences for our attendees. @tcrini Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Andy Acs of TripScout (@TripScoutApp)
- Erin Icenhour of Visit Charlotte (@ErinIcenhour)
- Tressa Rini of Hello! Arizona Destination Management (@tcrini)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Charlotte
- Hello! Arizona Destination Management
- PHX: 21st Century City by Nan Ellin (Book)
- Booth-Clibborn collections
- Abstract: The Art of Design (Netflix Series)
- Ways of Curating by Hans Ulrich Obrist (Book)
- One New Thing by Robert Dunsmore (Article)
- Extra Pack of Peanuts
- Surface Pro.
- Zoom Video Communications