We’ve got him! Brandt Krueger has joined our #EventIcons team and we couldn’t be happier to have him on board! Brandt is not only an educator with the Event Leadership Institute (ELI) and a sought-after consultant, he is also a master of all things AV. His unique perspective and experience in the industry make him a true #EventIcon.
Brandt is sharing his thoughts with us about #EventIcons, as well as his expertise and knowledge of all things AV. He’ll offer tips for fledgling event business owners, and share with us where he hopes to be in his own business by the end of 2017. You can’t miss this show!
Don’t forget to check out our Epic Resources section below where we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!@BrandtKrueger This is the year to reevaluate. Click To Tweet @BrandtKrueger Most mishaps happen when things are out of your control. Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Brandt Krueger of BrandtKrueger.com (@BrandtKrueger)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Laura Lopez of Social Tables (@1aura1opez)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode: