Do you know Bizzabo started its journey from a garage? Want to know how this popular event tech company has grown into the giant it is today? In this week’s episode, Our ICONIC guests David Epstein (Demand Generation Director at Bizzabo) & Brandon Rafalson (Content Marketing Strategist at Bizzabo) are here to tell us all about it!
In this #EventIcons episode, David and Brandon will be discussing the evolution of Bizzabo. They will be sharing their favorite tech with us and where they see event apps and event marketing tools heading in the near future. There is so much insight to be gained from this episode and we are giving you direct access!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!Event apps will be very much alive and will be a part of future! @Bizzabo Click To Tweet The only real option is to use an event app that provides enough value @Bizzabo Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- David Epstein of Bizzabo (@Bizzabo)
- Brandon Rafalson of Bizzabo (@Bizzabo)
- Liz King-Caruso of Liz King Events (@lizkingevents)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Bizzabo Blog
- EVENT MARKETING TOOLS FOR MODERN MARKETERS
- Beginner’s Guide To SEO
- The Moz Blog
- Social Media Examiner
- Social Media Marketing World 2017