Want to know what the Best Social Media Conference is? It’s Social Media Marketing World and the ICONIC Phil Mershon (Director of Events, Social Media Examiner) is here to tell us all about it! He’ll be discussing the evolution of Social Media Marketing World (SMMW: 5,000 marketers and creators at the mega-conference designed to empower you with business-building ideas—brought to you by Social Media Examiner) and how it has grown into the giant it is today.
Phil will also be answering your questions about the tech they use to assist them in planning the event each year, and how they leverage the data they receive to improve future SMMW! He’ll also share a little bit of a peek into next year’s event and what he’s most excited about! You don’t want to miss this..and we hope we’ll be seeing you at the Best Social Media Conference, Social Media Marketing World 2018!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were shared by our guest panelists and mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!Coming to our event is an investment. We want to know what your needs are. @phil_mershon Click To Tweet That opening party is critical to creating a welcoming atmosphere for new attendees. @phil_mershon Click To Tweet This year we're creating focus groups so we can create a greater sense of community. @phil_mershon Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Social Media Marketing World
- Social Media Examiner
- Trello (Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.)
- Agorapulse (Simple & affordable social media management.)
- Hootsuite (Social media marketing & management dashboard.)
- Duncan Wardle (Former VP of Innovation at Disney)
- Man In The Pew (Podcast)
- Phil Mershon (LinkedIn)