What is the International Live Events Association? This week our iconic guest panelists are Judy Brillhart, the Director of Catering and Events at Sheraton Commander Hotel, and Jodi Collen, who is the Director of Event & Conference Planning at Augsberg College. Our topic is the International Live Events Association (ILEA), and these ladies will be answering all of your questions about ILEA’s mission and vision, and how they are contributing to the events industry. They’ll be explaining why being a part of an association like this is important, and they will also be talking about their annual event ILEA Live! and what sets it apart from other events. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn more about the International Live Events Association! Don’t forget to check out our Epic Resources section below for some awesome insider favorites!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- ILEA Live! Digital Magazine
- The ILEA Purple Paper: The official digest of the 2016 Global Event Summit
- ILEA Inspiration Central – Ideas You Can Use!
- ILEA Chats (ILEA Calgary)
- Gather Geeks Podcast
- Ricardo Vargas Podcasts
- The Lazy Project Manager Blog: Peter Taylor
- Michael Cerbelli’s: The Hot List
- SEPA: Student Event Planners Association
- Event Manager Blog
- Google Hangouts
- How to Host an Instagram Takeover – Later Blog
- Gaff Gun