I actually visited the Red Frog office a few weeks back and met with their Co-CEO, Ryan Kunkel. They are huge on culture and producing iconic events. Red Frog Events began in 2007 when founder Joe Reynolds was inspired by the show “The Amazing Race” and decided to create unique, fun events that everyone could enjoy. My guests this week, are Christiane Pheil , the company’s official Tackler of Talent, who plays an intricate role in the Firefly Music Festival and all of their events (she’s a badass), and Caitlyn Kahan, Superstar of Style and handles the entire vendor relations department and has been with the company since working Firefly in the merchandise tent and evolved into back of house operations to vendor relationships (she’s a badass too).
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Red Frog Services
- Red Frog Food & Beverage
- Whine About It
- Google Drive
- Google Hangouts
- #EventIcons Episode 6 with David Adler, founder of BizBash
- Rocketbook Wave: Cloud-Ready Microwavable Notebook