Do you struggle with managing event tech? Would you like to incorporate apps or robots into your event? Then listen up! In this week’s episode, our co-hosts Laura Lopez of Social Tables, and Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting, along with our special guest Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media talk about the recent events, “WTF” moments that relate to the events industry, managing event tech and avoid being overwhelmed by it, and the role of robots in the future of the events industry. A really fun and interesting potpourri episode that you don’t want to miss!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were shared by our guest panelists and mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
- Laura Lopez of Social Tables (@1aura1opez)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- The American Association for Justice Convention
- Connect Market Place
- Dreamforce 2017
- ILEA Live
- Event Leadership Institute