Security is at the TOP of everyone’s list of concerns these days and events are no exception. Not only do you want to keep your guests safe, but App security is also a consideration, and we have some ICONIC experts on hand today to answer all of your questions. Our panelists are Jay Tokosch (CEO) and Jon Johnson (CTO) of Core-Apps!
Jay and Jon will be addressing questions about why tech security is a concern for event planners, what precautions can, and should, be taken, and what you should do when a breach happens. This episode is packed with information you need now!
Also, keep up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Jay Tokosch of Core-Apps (@jaycoreapps)
- Jon Johnson of Core-Apps (@nilobject)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Hacker News
- Why You Should Build an Immutable Infrastructure (Blog Article)
- Social Engineering (Youtube Video-PG13 warning)
- Security Now!