It’s time for another edition of #EventIcons! This week, we have guest, David Adler! David is the founder and CEO of BizBash. If you have never heard of BizBash, BizBash has become the largest media property in the B-to-B event industry with nearly 2.2 million annual user sessions. David got his start in media early where at age 21 he started his own magazine, Washington Dossier, a magazine that covered power, society, politics, and entertaining in the nation’s capital. Well regarded as the leading name in event media, BizBash not only has the physical site, but also hosts major events and even now has it’s own podcast, GatherGeeks. Be sure to tune in live so you can ask questions of your icons of the events industry each week. Tune in on Blab at 5pm EST on Wednesdays!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Huffington Post Pre-Inaugural Ball
- Social Physics: How Good Ideas Spread-The Lessons from a New Science
- Captivology: The Science of Capturing People’s Attention