Have you ever dealt with hiring event production companies that left a bitter taste in your mouth? Or, are you thinking about booking event production companies soon? President of Endless Entertainment, Will Curran, sits down with Eric Dye to discuss the top tips you need when hiring event production companies for your next event. He shares his insider tricks on ways to save money and keys to hiring successful event production companies. During the webinar, hosted by our friends at EventInterface, we cover the following questions:
- Prior to contacting event production companies, what do event or meeting planners need to think about so they can maximize time and resources when consulting event production companies?
- What are some of your biggest challenges in dealing with planners about event production, and how can planners overcome these challenges?
- At times, an event production company is brought on long after a venue contract is negotiated. As such, what do you need planners to negotiate in a venue contract to ensure your event’s success?
- What are some recent trends in Audio Visual production?
- In closing, what are your top 3 tips for planners to ensure that the production of their event goes off without a hitch.
Watch the webinar by clicking the image below.