The second episode of #EventIcons is here and I wanted to start the show off with a topic that I am very familiar with but I know a lot of planners find confusing and that is event AV. So I brought together the three people I know are putting our a huge effort to educate planners and make AV much easier. I hope you enjoy this weeks episode, and be sure to tune in live so you can ask questions as well!
Now a days, everyone is talking about projection mapping. @andrew_latimer Click To Tweet Sometimes being spectacle is the goal of Event. @BrandtKrueger Click To Tweet You should trust your AV provider like your doctor. @AVGirlMidori Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our #EventIcons guests on Twitter:
Iconic resources mentioned:
- How To Remove In-House AV Restrictions
- Midori’s Dropbox of Awesomeness
- Video Connectors & Ports
- Event AV Planning Checklist
- Technical Meeting & Event Production class on ELI
- Glossary of Live Event Terminology
- Event Safety Alliance
- Infocomm show
Tune in next week where we talk event technology with some of the brightest name’s in event tech on Episode 3 with Liz King, Sean Holladay and Laura Lopez. See you next week!