These days everyone is talking about live streaming as being an alternative to being at the event. Well, far too often, the quality does not even match what it’s like to be there. My guests this week, Dusty Kraatz, Nicholas Roselius, and Jon Burke, created the first ever 4k live stream at SXSW this year and we’re here to talk more about the future of streaming and what it’s like to be on the bleeding edge of streaming tech.
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Clip from the first 4K live stream
- Behind the scenes of the world’s first LIVE 4K live stream
- Seth Godin’s Blog
- Consequence of Sound
- La Blogothèque
- Streaming Media
Ever wanted to ask the icons of the events industry a question? Now you can with #EventIcons! Every month, we bring together the trendsetters and the changemakers of the events industry and you have the opportunity to meet them and ask them anything you want. Subscribe live on Blab.im to get notified of new live episodes and tune in live to ask your questions!