What content gets the attention of event planners? Why is content so important in the events industry? Why should planners read content? This week we are tackling these questions and more as we address the topic of How to Write Content for Event Planners.
We are joined by the iconic David Budimir (Author at Social Tables) to discuss these questions and get some in depth insight into how event planners can find and follow the latest and most informative content. We’ll also talk a bit about what topics are hot right now, and how writers measure success and continue to give their followers the content they want and need. Tune in and discover everything you need to know about how to write content for event planners! Make sure to subscribe to our blog for epic content straight to your inbox.
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Social Tables – Event Software for Properties and Planners
- Social Tables Blog
- Slido – Audience Interaction Made Easy
- HubSpot Blog
- Inbound 2017
- Dreamforce 2017
- Skift – Global Travel Industry Intelligence
- Content Marketing World 2017
- YouTube Channels: Endless Events, EventPlanning BlueprintTV, Event Manager Blog
- Google Analytics
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown (Book)
- Tasty on Buzzfeed
- Buzzfeed’s Tasty One Top